Secretum x ADALend: smart public channels for DeFi communities
Web 2.0 Social media lacks mechanisms to support public communications that enhance the richness of Web 3.0.
It is common to find spammers or bots on current platforms, such as Twitter, Telegram or Discord, who dedicate themselves to different types of projects without being able to prove their involvement.
This situation results in the success of many scams due to the misinformation produced by sources who were able to shill certain projects without proving their involvement.
Secretum, as a disruptive Web 3.0 messenger, provides a simple solution to these problems with Smart Public Channels (SPC).
- These channels allow their creators to set certain rules about what a user must prove or pay before accessing the channel and continuing to be able to access it;
- The principle of creating a channel is familiar to Telegram and Discord, so it is easy to configure and use;
- SPCs can be used for communication with investors, product users, P2P transactions and even for trading assets such as NFTs or tokens;
- Secretum has a simple technical solution that allows the product to be linked to other popular chains like Cardano.
Nowadays, not only individual users are looking for qualitative communication platforms, but blockchain projects are also looking for alternatives. The projects aim to protect their community members from bots, scammers, and misinformation about their products.
Secretum’s newest partner — ADALend is no exception. Our partners will use Secretum dapp’s Smart Public Channels (SPC) feature to connect with their project contributors, product users. For example, with the help of SPCs, the ADALend team is going to be able to ask members to prove that they hold $ADAL tokens or other assets and only then will the verified member be able to access the ADALend community.
ADALend builds a scalable non-custodial lending protocol that aims to improve capital efficiency. The protocol manages multiple pools of lending by the reserve currency. Each pool has several key elements – liquidation pattern, utilization rate, borrowing and interest rate on loans.
Secretum is happy to welcome a successful ADALend Cardano project to the community! Our partner users will be the first to use Secretum for closing loan transactions and secure, encrypted communications.
To celebrate this partnership with our new partners, we are launching a giveaway! 50 people have the chance to win a total of 2000 $SER and 1000 $ADAL (worth 2000 USDT).
- Go to Sweewidget.com — Secretum x ADALend Contest
- Complete the tasks (the more tasks you do, the more chances you have to win)
- Wait for us to contact you regarding the price
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to remove inappropriate entries from the contest
- 2000$SER and 1000$ADAL (40$SER and 20$ADAL per person)
- Monday, March 28, 22:00 UTC
ADALend is building a scalable, decentralized lending protocol on Cardano, driven by the community.
The ADALend protocol will power the new wave of flexible financial markets by providing a layer for instant loan approval, automated collateral, trustless custody, and liquidity.
Secretum – decentralized and encrypted messaging and OTC trading dApp. Secretum is on a mission to make decentralized messaging and commerce transparent. It is DeFi and metaverse compatible, positioning itself as the go-to solution for the Web 3.0 era.
Secretum offers: validation via wallet, OTC, P2P trading (including NFT) and access to smart public channels